Tidings of Comfort and Joy
YOU are needed to help make the 16th Annual Fundraiser for Outreach a big success! Remember that all proceeds support St. Mary’s Outreach Grant Program. Chairs of this event are Ava Eichler and John Schlesinger. Contact Ava at firstname.lastname@example.org or John at email@example.com. Here is how you can help:
- Make a donation of any amount to the fund by clicking here or by sending a check to The Episcopal Church of St. Mary the Virgin, 2325 Union Street, San Francisco, CA 94123 made out to St. Mary the Virgin Special Events, marked for Tidings of Comfort and Joy. Click button below to make a donation on line.
- Make yummy goodies for the Pantry, which will occur on Sunday, December 8. Drop off your items on Saturday, December 7, between 9:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. We need brownies, cookies, cakes, jams, pies, candied nuts, tomato sauce or anything else you can make. If you make it, we will sell it!! If you need to make other arrangements for dropping off your baked goods, please contact Anne Kieve at 415-409-4020.
- Volunteer to package the pantry goodies on Saturday, December 7. Call Anne Kieve at 415-409-4020 to let her know you want to help.
- Volunteer to sell goods on Sunday, December 8 from 8:30 am to 11:00 am or from 11:00 am to 1:30 pm.
- Come with your wallet open on Sunday, December 8 to buy the wonderful things for sale in the Pantry!
- Pre-orders are closed. You can purchase holiday plants and greens at the Pantry on December 8.
- You can pick up your orders at the church on Sunday, December 8.
- Volunteer to unload and sort plant orders on Friday, December 6 and/or help with the sale on Sunday, December 8. To volunteer, contact Shila Clement at 415-290-1911 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to everyone for their support of this event and help for those in need.