Sundays at St. Mary’s
During the COVID 19 pandemic, we will enjoy gathering together virtually. St. Mary’s is offering several ways to join in the services. Worship is available through Zoom Webinar and Facebook Livestream. Details below. You can also enjoy the virtual coffee hour. St. Mary’s is offering children’s activities for young and old through Sunday school lessons and Children’s Homilies.
- Sunday Worship – 10:00 a.m. – Bulletin for Sunday, August 9, 2020, 10:00 a.m. – Access to all videos on St. Mary’s YouTube Channel
- Sunday Morning Prayer Worship through the Zoom Webinar format. Multiple people will be participating in presenting the service. Click the link below to sign in.
Zoom Webinar Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89698567074
If you need the webinar ID, the number is 896 9856 7074
- The Zoom Webinar will also be streamed to Facebook Live Stream. Instructions to join us via Facebook are here: https://www.facebook.com/stmarythevirginsf/videos. Scroll down the page until you see the video with the LIVE Button. Click on video to view.
- Virtual Coffee Hour – Sundays, 10:45 a.m. – After Sunday morning’s online worship service, grab a mug of your favorite morning quaff and join the St. Mary’s community for online fellowship during a Virtual Coffee Hour! On Sunday, July 12, please join us as Jenn and Brian Worth celebrate the birth of their child Samuel. This lovely and brief liturgy from our Book of Common Prayer may be new to you; it is especially appropriate during this time of sheltering in place. Although they have just moved to Charlottesville, Virginia, distance is no hindrance as we rejoice with Jenn, Brian and their family, in Samuel’s arrival in their lives. We will gather via Zoom on Sunday at 10:45 a.m. allowing us to virtually gather and informally check in, catch up and perhaps share experiences of sheltering-in-place.Simply click on the link below or join us via your phone. Here’s how you access the Virtual Coffee Hour: To join the Zoom conversation via computer, laptop or smartphone: https://zoom.us/j/316495857
If prompted, enter Meeting ID: 316 495 857 To join the Zoom conversation via phone: Dial: +1 (301) 715-8592 If prompted, enter Meeting ID: 316 495 857
- Sunday School Update – We want to thank all the families who completed our recent survey about offerings during shelter in place and possibilities for Sunday School in the coming months. And to thank the creative people of all ages who offered classes and homilies online. We will use the survey to help discern our next steps over the summer. In the meantime, Sunday School is on summer break…one of the few normal things about this summer! For more activities from the Episcopal Church, please visit Forma Faith-at-Home HERE.
- You can see other Children’s Homilies and Sunday School Lessons on the Children’s Page.