The members of the Episcopal Church of St. Mary the Virgin in San Francisco raise money each year around the holidays through a special Tidings of Comfort and Joy fundraiser. These funds are distributed to Bay Area based non-profit organizations that serve disadvantaged and under served populations in the Bay Area. Special consideration is given to organizations with connections to St. Mary the Virgin Church and/or the Episcopal Diocese of California.
We generally fund specific projects where we can see that our grants will make a difference. Individual grants are typically between $1,000 to $4,000 and will be distributed by the end of February. Deadline to apply is December 1, 2020.
Use of Funds – Please provide a brief description of how you would use the funds you are requesting. Please indicate who the money will serve, who will oversee the use and how much you are requesting. (no more than one page please) – fill in form below
Organization Profile and supporting documents –
Please provide the following:
- a) Brief description of your organization including mission statement and description of the population you serve (no more than one page please) – fill in form below
- b) Annual Budget; please include income sources of charitable funds – fill in form below or upload file
- c) Board Member list – names and affiliations – fill in form below or upload file
- d) Affiliation (if any) with St. Mary the Virgin Parish, the Episcopal Church, or the Diocese of California – fill in form below
- e) 501(C)(3) Exempt Status confirmation – fill in form below
- f) Financial Statement for the most recent fiscal year end – upload file
Please submit your grant application by December 1, 2020.
Outreach Grant Team, Episcopal Church of St. Mary the Virgin 2325 Union Street, San Francisco, CA 94123
After submission of the form, you will receive a confirmation email.