The members of the Episcopal Church of St. Mary the Virgin in San Francisco raise money each year around the holidays through a special Tidings of Comfort and Joy fundraiser and then grant those funds to worthy non-profit organizations which serve the disadvantaged and under-served. Individual grants are generally between $1000 – $4000.
We generally fund specific projects where we can see that our grants will make a difference.
Use of Funds – Please provide a brief description of how you would use the funds you are requesting. Please indicate who the money will serve, who will oversee the use and how much you are requesting. (no more than one page please) – fill in form below
Organization Profile and supporting documents –
Please provide the following:
- a) Brief description of your organization including mission statement and description of the population you serve (no more than one page please) – fill in form below
- b) Annual Budget; please include income sources of charitable funds – fill in form below or upload file
- c) Board Member list – names and affiliations – fill in form below or upload file
- d) Affiliation (if any) with St. Mary the Virgin Parish, the Episcopal Church, or the Diocese of California – fill in form below
- e) 501(C)(3) Exempt Status confirmation – fill in form below
- f) Financial Statement for the most recent fiscal year end – upload file
Please submit your grant application by Sunday, November 20, 2017
Outreach Grant Team, Episcopal Church of St. Mary the Virgin 2325 Union Street, San Francisco, CA 94123
After submission of the form, you will receive a confirmation email.