Tidings of Comfort and Joy
YOU are needed to help make the 14th Annual Fundraiser for Outreach a big success! Remember that all proceeds support St. Mary’s Outreach Grant Program. Here is how you can help:
- Make a donation of any amount to the fund by using form below or by sending a check to The Episcopal Church of St. Mary the Virgin, 2325 Union Street, San Francisco, CA 94123 made out to St. Mary the Virgin Special Events, marked for Tidings of Comfort and Joy.
- Donations of $200 or more will receive an invitation to the benefactor reception on December 8.
- Make yummy goodies for the Pantry, which will occur on Sunday, December 3. Drop off your items on Saturday, December 2nd between 9 am and noon. We need brownies, cookies, cakes, jams, pies, candied nuts, tomato sauce or anything else you can make. If you make it, we will sell it!! If you need to make other arrangements for dropping off your baked goods, please contact Anne Kieve at 415-409-4020.
- Volunteer to package the pantry goodies on Saturday, December 2. Call Anne Kieve to let her know you want to help at 415-409-4020.
- Volunteer to sell goods on Sunday, December 3 from 8:30 am to 11:00 am or from 11:00 am to 1:30 pm.
- Come with your wallet open on Sunday, December 3 to buy the wonderful things for sale at the Pantry! Please download and print the volunteer form. Tidings Volunteer Form
- Pre-order wreaths, garlands and plants on line at order plants/greens. You can also use the order forms that are at the church. You will pick up your orders at the church on Sunday, December 3.
- Volunteer to unload and sort plant orders on Friday, December 1 and/or help with the sale on Sunday, December 3. To volunteer, contact Shila Clement at 415-290-1911 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make a benefactor donation per form below. Select the level and indicate the amount you want to donate. You can pay by paypal or credit card. Thank you.